Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Salvation Prayer

Heavenly Father I come to You right now admitting I am a sinner (Romans 3:23) Right now I choose to turn away from sin, and I ask you to cleanse me, by your blood, of all unrighteousness. I believe that Your Son Jesus, died on the cross to take my sine away.

I also believe that He rose again from the dead so that I may be justified and made righteous through faith in Him. (Romans 6:23). I call upon the name of Jesus Christ to be the Saviour and Lord of my life (Acts 2:21).

I declare right now that I am a born-again child of God (Romans 10:9-10). I am free from sin, and full of the righteousness of God. I am saved in Jesus name. I choose to follow you Jesus, and I ask that you fill me with the power of the Holy Spirit (Luke 11:3)

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Thank you Jesus for saving me from hell. Saving me so I can spend eternity with You.
I now know my sins have been washed from me and I am now as clean and as white as snow. (Mark 9:3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Romans 3:23
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Acts 2:21
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 10:9-10
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Luke 11:3
3 Give us day by day our daily bread.


Mark 9:3
And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.


Salvation Prayer
Give your heart to the Lord and be Born Again.
God Bless You.


No comments:

Post a Comment