Thursday, February 7, 2013

Piers Morgan takes a shot at Ted Nugent and fails

Why is this happening? Why a debate to try to take away guns? Why change the constitution?
I don't have the answers, but I did read Daniel 7 of the King James Bible and it gave me a little insight of what may be happening here. I will post this after the video of Piers Morgan and Ted Nugent fighting it out. One thing Piers loves to do to Americans, I think, he thinks, you all are silly Americans and should change your ways and be more like Europeans.



Daniel 7: 25 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

No, I wasn't talking about Piers Morgan when I thought of this scripture, I was thinking of Barack Obama and how he's wiping out your constitution. We know he spoke words against the most High and we know he's trying to rid you of your constitution. 


Here is Obama speaking great words against the Most High.



Here is Obama changing times. Bringing you back into the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. 




Here's Obama changing Laws, here's the newest one on gun control, there are many more than this.



You can decide for yourself what this president is up to.



No comments:

Post a Comment